(links in this post may be affiliate links & I might receive a small commission at no extra expense to you)
Madeline Brown. Just an ordinary girl in an ordinary Midwest city. But changes are coming her way. She’s learning that she sees things others miss. And in doing so, she has a different kind of debut in store. While her friends are pairing off, she’s noticing things that just don’t sit right with her.
So, with a lot of boldness, and just a bit of fear and trepidation, she takes off on a new adventure to discover if her friend’s suitor is…well, suitable!
Lovers of the Rockland Chronicles will enjoy this foray into the early days–when streets and buildings mentioned in the contemporary books were just making their mark on the city and suburbs were tiny farming towns.
Madeline isn’t perfect.
In fact, I was amused to discover that some of my readers saw similarities to Emma and Knightley of Jane Austen’s, Emma. I must confess that it wasn’t that far-fetched to me!
There are quite a few wonderful bloggers who will be sharing their take on it over the next couple of weeks. Keep watch on these blogs for their thoughts, opinions, and even surprises for you!
- Lots of Helpers: Missionaries in New Zealand!
- Avid Readers Book Reviews: The title says it all. They review multiple genres.
- Lindsay Norton Writes: A writer and reviewer in Colorado!
- Funni-her: A southern woman finding the funny in her crazy life.
- Nourishing Simplicity: Living Simply by God’s Grace.
- Sarah Sarber: Be Savvy, Serene, and Successful!
- Learning Resource Directory: Book reviews!
- Shine: Shining for the Kingdom
- Quiet Workings: Heart and home blog
- Mommynificent: Magnificent ideas for your super family!