Looking to get your book in front of rabid–erm, avid Christian fiction readers?
Today’s marketing needs to reach people where they are–at home or on the go. More and more, people are turning to multiple forms media, social and traditional, to keep informed of what’s available in the publishing world. Whether scrolling through Instagram and Facebook or on the go with audiobooks and podcasts, today’s readers will be found in a variety of places.
And so should your marketing efforts.
Enter the Because Fiction Podcast ads packages.
What do advertisers receive?
Because Fiction has decided to offer ads package(s) that partners with our own promotional efforts. Advertisers receive:
- a dedicated spot on the podcast episode(s) requested. (ad examples coming soon. Sponsored episodes can be seen HERE)
- a section of the blog post affiliated with that episode
- your advertisement from the podcast clipped to a short audio/video segment with your cover displayed for use on social media and shared with you and to our accounts (Example HERE)
- social media image shares of your cover, purchase information, etc. shared at least 3x per week per episode booked.
Example of social media images:
Note: in general, Because Fiction staggers all ads and rarely accepts back to back weeks.
Because Fiction Podcast accepts ads for quality Christian fiction novels that fit the following criteria:
- A PG rating for most content (non-gratuitous violence and off-page sexual situations may go as high as PG-13).
- Free of foul language
- 10 or more positive reviews OR a preorder/new release
- Reflect a traditional Biblical worldview
- Professional covers with clothed/non-sexual themes
Ad Packages Available:
Basic: Single Episode Promotion: $20
Standard: Three (non-consecutive) Episodes Promotion: $30
Optimized: Six (non-consecutive) Episodes Promotion: $50
note: prices subject to change
Please fill out the form below to submit an ad application
*Because Fiction Podcast reserves the right to reject ad applications without explanation even if they adhere to the above standards.