Chautona Havig loves every aspect of publishing from concept creation through post-publication. Rather than a lecturer, Chautona considers herself a cheerleader without pom-poms and a coach without a drill-sergeant mentality. She works with attendees to help them achieve their publishing goals.
Chautona is passionate about helping other authors realize their publishing dreams. Whether through her combination interactive and Q & A workshops or in a more instructional setting, Chautona focuses on specific elements of the writing and publishing process as well as reader experience workshops.
- Pitfalls in Self-Publishing & How to Avoid Them
- Creating Sexual Characters in Christian Fiction (and Why!)
- All Authors Must Market: Learn How to Make It Fun!
- Formatting Your eBook
- Formatting Your Print Book
- Designing a Workflow
- Crafting a Story with Three Simple Elements (particularly suitable for youth)
- Encouraging Christians through Fiction
- It’s Time to Set the Standard