On my message board, we did 36 things in 366 days. We’ve got them broken down into smaller bites and such to make them doable. On there, I have a few writing things, but I thought I’d make some resolutions for here too. There’ll be overlap, of course, but I can handle that.
1. Finish, edit, and publish the final Aggie book, Keep Away. (and change name to Here We Come)
2. Finish, edit, and publish Everard.
3. Edit and publish Thirty Days Hath…
4. Plan my Camp WriMo book (Legends 2?)
5. Plan my TWO NaNo novels (Legends 3 and Webster’s Bakery?)
6. Finish Mismatched.
7. Finish Allerednic.
8. Finish Oceanside.
9. Edit Jack.
10. Rewrite plans for Alexa.
If I get half that done, I’ll be thrilled. I should add “Shop for an agent for Andy” on there, but I’m not sure about that yet.